Internship and Placement Officer
- Required No. : 2
- Min. Qualifications : Bachelor's
- Shift : Day
- Application Deadline : January 10, 2023
Roles, Duties & Responsibilities :
- Discovering prospects for student placement and internships.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with pupils to find out their preferences and skills.
- Communication between students and employers while on an internship or in a placement.
- Fostering connections with regional agencies that offer placement.
- Negotiating placement arrangements with service providers.
- Providing students with information and proof of placements.