Padmashree College calls applications for admissions in B.Tech (Food) program affiliated to Tribhuvan University.
Padmashree is dedicated and committed to excel in Research & Innovation, Knowledge Dissemination, Technology Transfer and Human Resource Development in the areas of Food Science and Technology through quality attributes, to be practised and implemented at all levels.
The candidates who have passed in second division I.Sc. Or 10+2 (science) and certificate level of food technology /laboratory technology from Tribhuvan University or an institute recognized by this university shall be considered eligible to apply for admission to B.Tech (Food).
- Online application form fee: Rs. 1525
- Online application form distribution: From Bhadra 28, 2079 (September 13, 2022) onwards
- Extended date to submit the Application form: Kartik 16, 2079 (November 02, 2022)
- Last date of form submission (with double fee): Kartik 22, 2079 (November 08, 2022)
- Entrance Examination Date: Kartik 28, 2079 (November 14, 2022)
Why B. Tech (Food) at Padmashree College?
- Nepal Agriculture Research Council (NARC)
- Dairy Development Corporation (DDC)
- Department of Food Technology and Quality Control (DFTQC)
- Nepal Food Corporation (NFC)