Final Examination Guidelines July - 2021
- Prior to the Final Exam
• Students are required to refer to the Final Examination schedule released by the PIC.
• Kindly ensure that you have settled your semester fee to avoid being barred from the examinations.
- Examination Day
• Students are required to be ready in front of their desktop/laptop/smartphone at least THIRTY (30) minutes before the exam start time.
• Students to ensure permitted reference material are ready.
• Person in charge of PIC will distribute the exam question paper via Email THIRTY (30) minutes before the exam start time.
• Students are required to submit their respective answer script(s) within the stipulate time and to comply with all examination guidelines. Submission of answer scripts must be according with the email ID provided in the final examination timetable and marking CC is also compulsion as stated in the exam schedule.
Note: - Even a single minute late submission will not be accepted and student will get Zero (0) mark in respective subject.
- On or before the submission deadline, students will email their answer papers to respective email ID mentioned in the examination timetable.
• Student Answer Script requirements are as follows:
* BABHM answer script : WORD documents and converted to PDF.
* BIT answer script: Must be handwritten and scanned (using camscanner)
* MPU or DS code subjects: WORD documents and converted to PDF.
• Naming of the Answer Script for both BABHM and BIT:
Students are required to write their id number and course code in their answer scripts before they save their file as PDF. All answers MUST be submitted in PDF file.The PDF file must be named as: STUDENT ID_COURSE CODE_COURSE TITLE (Example: 00018181_CH3131_Accommodation Management)
- General Guidelines
• Students are NOT ALLOWED to discuss with anyone else. The questions must be answered individually.
• The duration of exam is stated in the final examination timetable. The duration includes clicking photo converting it into PDF and sending final answer scripts to respective email IDs. No extra time will be provided for the submission of answer scripts.
• All contents within PDF must be in portrait format.
• If the lecturers suspect complicity, coping or cheating, the lecturer will apply the Plagiarism policy of Nilai University.
• Plagiarism is an offence. University guidelines on plagiarism will apply. Turnitin index should not more than 20%, otherwise zero mark will be awarded.
• A penalty will be imposed and enforced for exceeding a word limit. The purpose of this standard is to ensure that those who abide by word limits are not prejudiced in doing as result of others’ writing beyond word limits and not being penalized.
• All submitted answer scripts are final. Students will NOT BE PERMITTED to submit any additional work or alternative version, even if time is still reaming. Only the initial submission will be forwarded for grading. Your answer scripts MUST be submitted within the stipulate time.
• Failure to submit your answer within the deadline given may result in the award of zero marks. The clock starts at the time of Exam day with the due date (within the stipulated time).
• Students are required to safe keep their answer scripts accordingly.