At our institution academic counsellor should help students to recognize and understand the scope of each programs namely BIT, BHM, BCA and B.tech (Food) for enquiring students. They help students to examine colleges programs, recognize their academic strength and select specific course for their career.
Effective and efficient communication skills is the key to success in this position.
- Must pass Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Must have appealing personality.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and high emotional intelligence abilities.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Preferred experienced candidates over One year in educational sector like education consultancy, college and school.
- Must poses counselling skills to
- Admission counselling
- Behavioral counselling
- Develop and implement admission counselling plan.
- Maintain and update reports on students’ progress regarding counselling.
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences while dealing with the students.
- Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with problems or concerns.
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
- Cooperate with parents and teachers as well as other interested parties.
- Prepare and present report of progress.
Salary and benefits
- Salary and benefits are based on company rules & regulations.
Interested candidates can drop their CV along with latest academic qualification certificate, citizenship and PP size photographs to email@example.com and mark CC to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 15,2022.