At our institution we are looking to hire a media management officer with confident communication and people skills. Media management officer are expected to possess superb project management and organizational skills with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, media management officer should demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude with a keen interest in shaping an organization’s image and values through appropriate communication to the outside world. Top candidates will display natural leadership qualities with fantastic time management and planning skills.
Media Management officer Responsibilities:
- Develop content for dissemination via social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison.
- Scan the media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
- Build and manage the organization's social media profile and presence.
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.
Media Management officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (Information Technology) or related (essential).
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
Interested candidates can drop their CV along with latest academic qualification certificate, citizenship and PP size photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark CC to email@example.com before June 15,2022.